Saturday, February 18, 2012

New addition - Feedback Wanted. Calling all aspiring artists!!

Hello all and welcome back. As i teased yesterday, I'm toying around with the idea of adding some new sections to the dungeon. One idea I've been kicking around is an public area where anyone can post original horror inspired works. This would include art, shorts and original writings.

Being a writer myself, I have several pieces that I would post and I encourage you all to do the same. It would be a great way to get feedback and also get your name out. I would love to hear back from all of you and see what you think!

Now, keep in mind, if someone were to post un-copyrighted work, there is no way to guarantee that some low life wouldn't plagiarise, but I don't really see that being an issue with our peers. However, I do have to say that this is post at your own discretion... This includes myself as well...

I digress; please leave your feedback in the comments section and I'll keep checking back to see what you think. I feel this could be a great way for us all to help one another and spread the genre love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment