Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Crow Reboot News!

As I'm sure you've all heard, The Crow is being remade. Yes, it's a sad sad thing. However, at least we'll always have the original to enjoy.

Anyhow, after many different developing problems it seems that the film is back on track. It had lost two directors, a writer and two different stars. At one point Mark Wahlberg and Bradley Cooper were both vying for the role of Eric Draven. (why they couldn't just make a new character altogether, I don't know... Fans certainly would be more accepting. Plus it beats Edward Furlong) I digress...

Now I've heard word about some potential casting news. While nothing has yet been verified (and I don't want to name names and possibly cost someone a job) I figured you might find this interesting. Taylor Kitsch (Gambit and John Carter) may be in the running for the role. This is all depending on how well his new movie does, I'm sure. Still, interesting choice to say the least.

Again, while nothings concrete I thought I'd see what you good folks had to say about that. Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment