Friday, February 25, 2011

Cinema Wasteland Convention - Coming Soon!!!

As many of you may know (and many may not,) the Cinema Wasteland convention is quickly approaching. For those of you who won't be attending, rest assured, I will be. I'll be covering everything that I possibly can as well as bringing you pics and videos of whatever I can. In addition, I'll be doing my best to try and land some interviews as well, assuming the guests have time in their busy schedules. Some of this years guests include the ladies of the Evil Dead, as well as the cast of Cannibal Holocaust! There will also be Ruggero Deodato, genre fave Michael Berryman, David Hess and Robert Kerman, among others. This year is shaping up to be amazing, so keep checking in for coverage! In addition, my friend Kdaver will have something special for you all as well, so I recommend checking him out if you haven't already. I've linked his page as well as cinema wasteland below for you all. Stop on by and show some love!

Cinema Wasteland

Kdavers Movie Morgue

No comments:

Post a Comment