Thursday, March 8, 2012

Horror News - Halloween 3D!!

As many of you know, before Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 hit theaters a third part was greenlit. Now, after much teasing and little progress, there's some official news.

Halloween 3D - It has officially been announced that Halloween 3 has been pulled from Dimension's schedule. I am a huge fan of the franchise, with it actually being my favorite, so this is some sad news. I am however, hoping this may be a sign that the studio is committed to doing things right.

Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier (My Bloody Valentine, Drive Angry) who I am also fond of, were most recently attached. I sincerely hope that they will still be attached when the project is ready to move into production. It has been stated that the studio is still very interested and plans to move ahead with the film, they just don't want to rush it. Let's hope it's for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment