Sunday, April 3, 2011

Horror News - Cinema Wasteland Update!

Hey there fiends! Welcome back! I just thought I'd give you all a little update before I embark on the big story. I attended Cinema Wasteland in Cleveland and man, what an excellent show. To give you a taste of what was in store for me: The ladies of the Evil Dead were present and signing autographs, Ruggero Deodato (Cannibal Holocaust) was also there, the ever amazing Tom Atkins, genre fave Michael Berryman and Evil Dead F/X whiz Tom Sullivan amongst others.

In addition, there were screenings aplenty including Evil Dead and Cannibal Holocaust. Let me tell you, Cannibal Holocaust on the big screen = intimidating. In addition, I got some amazing merch and some really killer work prints and original artistic renditions of some classic horror scenes. I assure you guys that as soon as I get everything in order and uploaded I will be posting some real goodies from the show. Stay tuned for the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment