Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming Soon To The Dungeon - Calling All Fans!!!

Hello there faithful friends. As I've stated recently, this site is growing in popularity and this is entirely due to you and for that I'm grateful. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas on what to add to the site. So, I'm here to ask you guys what you'd like to see more of!

I've been seriously considering creating a space for any aspiring writers to post short horror themed stories, poetry, etc. There would also be space for fan art and fanfiction as well. Would this be something that you could all dig?

Also, I've been hard at work trying to land some exclusive interviews with some pretty heavy hitters in the genre. Just to give you fellow gore fiends some ideas, I've been trying to contact Ti West's people, as well as Adam Green, and I've actually made contact with none other than Bruce Campbell! That's right, Bruce freakin' Campbell! While he's been hard at work on Burn Notice and the Sam Axe spin off film, now that that's wrapped I hope to be able to do an interview whenever his schedule permits. I've already received an email from him and had several conversations with his agent. Are there any people you'd like to see interviewed here in the Dungeon?

As usual, you're feed back is not only welcome, but encouraged. Let me know what you'd like to see here on the site and I'll do my best to bring you what you crave! In the meantime, stay creepy friends.

-Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment